You need to be a group member to play the tournament
|Highscores (10 registered players)|
|1||simo76||100%||0:42.0 min.||1 Jun, '11|
|2||itsasbeltza||100%||0:45.8 min.||30 May, '11|
|3||Afelex||100%||0:54.4 min.||27 May, '11|
|4||arbivara||100%||1:00.5 min.||19 Apr, '09|
|5||emili||100%||1:00.6 min.||12 Apr, '09|
|6||Itachi||100%||1:32.6 min.||25 Apr, '09|
|7||FamRom||100%||2:11.6 min.||13 Apr, '09|
|8||Wentu||100%||3:02.7 min.||12 Apr, '09|
No actions to report right now.
This is an online quiz called Logical Cities 1
There is a printable worksheet available for download here so you can take the quiz with pen and paper.
Identify these 32 cities knowing that:
1) the horizontal line is the equator
2) the vertical line is Greenwich meridian
3) Inside the blu oval are cities on the sea. Outside are inland cities
4) inside the red oval are cities with more than 2 milion people
5) capitals are bordered in a yellow hexagon.
Position of the dot is not a precise representation of the position on the map.
This quiz has tags. Click on the tags below to find other quizzes on the same subject.