Hello all PG'ers!
There's an update of PurposeGames coming your way soon. I've posted some images of what it'll look like and thought I'd present the main new features of it here.
If you feel like it, you are very welcome to leave comments and share your thoughts.
Main New Features
New game engine
Possibilities to make games without dots! The possibility to create so called "shape"-games like the "Countries of…"-games present here on the site since before. This style of game making opens up an array of new possibilities when it comes to game making.
A one-on-one competition between two members. Pick a game, pick your competition or post it on the wall here on PurposeGames, and play to win. Best score with the best time wins.
A completely refined and updated Profile section
- a member can easily follow other members and see when they do things of interest like publishing new games, liking games, being challenged by members, winning turnaments etc.
- better overview of games, groups, challenges, and statistics, including who's been playing your games lately
Groups get refined
- Easier ways to add games to tournaments
- Better view of "Hall of Fame"
- A comment flow on the group frontage for members of the group to easily interact
- Easier navigation between games in a tournament
- A shortcut back to the tournament from the game you're playing
The look and feel of Multiple-Choice games gets updated
A couple of things to keep in mind
- Your current avatar need to be re-uploaded due to changes in that logic
- Your current friends will need to instead be followed with the new PurposeGames in place
You find the screens of the upcoming release here: http://www.likemaybe.com/screens
I have not set a fixed date yet for this update, but we've begun testing it now.